Monday, April 27, 2009

My Wish List

Sorry I haven't posted anything in while I have just felt a little uninspired lately. I think it's the weather (outside my office window it is snowing while I type). But I have found that a little Etsy shopping can turn any mood into a happy one. Check out my wish list, in no particular order.

I love these! I am a hat lover. I'm really not sure why I don't own one already, everyone else does. This gorgeous purple pete is from btrflymom's shop, she has a couple different designs and many many colors. Makes me wish I knew how to crochet.

This a beautiful photograph I found in AliciaBock's shop, when I look at it I feel like it's summer and I'm lying on my back in the grass looking up at those trees. Someday when I redo my bedroom I want to have a green-kinda woodsy feel to it, and this would be perfect. Click here to see Alicia's website and blog.


This just makes me laugh. Coffee Hound mug from retrokitsh.

How I have survived this long without this little fella in my life I will never know. He can be used as a mail holder or a guard dog, and he reminds me of my grandma. The vintage wire mail holder can be found in my new favorite shop ModishVintage.

And a must have for my summer wardrobe! This ruffled tank is from ellainaboutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment