Sunday, April 5, 2009

SNL

Last night Seth Rogan hosted Saturday Night Live and it was really great! I wanted to post a link to The Muppet's sketch because I love The Muppet's and thought they did a really great job with the characters. But because I live in Canada it is impossible to watch any video clips from SNL. NBC.com has every single episode archived but because of my "location" the clip is unavailable. The Global TV website has a page of best of '07-'08 clips which is useless to me, and unless your looking for Andy Samberg's digital shorts you won't find anything on youtube.
What started as a quick, happy, make my Sunday post, has ended up as an angry, ranting post. If you know a place where I can enjoy this Muppet's clip online please let me know. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to try to enjoy the rest of my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment