Friday, March 13, 2009

Hollywood Revue


What's all the twittering about? If you haven't heard about it (and I highly doubt that), twitter is just another social network like your myspaces and your facebooks. It allows people to send and read other peoples tweets or updates, think of it as a cross between a text message and a facebook status. I first heard about in a Wired magazine a while back, but didn't think much of it because nobody was using it, until recently. A whole day doesn't go by without the mention of Twiiter, because celebrities love it! They are eatin' it up! After P. Diddy taught Ellen the ropes on her show she tried to get one million followers in one day, she didn't do it. Jimmy Fallon experimented by trying to make one of his audience members more popular than President Obama, and of course who can forget Ashton Kutchers rant about his noisy neighbors (Click here to see it if you haven't already). Celebrities still have their blogs to write whats on their mind, but twitter allows them to let their fans know what they are doing every minute of the day. I say great for the famous of the world, but for my regular self, meh. I think I'll just stick to facebook for now.

Last night saw the return of Dr. Ross, Nurse Hathaway, Dr. Carter, and Dr. Benton. I didn't watch it though, the dreamy George Clooney wasn't even enough to get me to tune in.

Hiedi and Spencer were on The View this morning and it was horribly boring, why were they even on the show?

Lastly, I just want to know what the deal is with Joaquin Phoenix. If this whole actor turned rapper thing is just a joke, stop it, I don't get it and it's not funny.
Anywho, that's all I got for today, have a great weekend!
Will post again soon,
t.
PS. This post is dedicated to my Dad who is celebrating his 50th birthday today. Best Wishes Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment