Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday, Monday.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was pretty uneventful, I spent most of my time playing Sims 2 on my computer. Once you start you can't stop, it's like drugs!
When I wasn't playing Sims 2 I was busy watching Sims 3 trailers on YouTube, here's my favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3UXgvhszWM
The original February release date has been pushed back to June 2, so far away, I don't know if I can wait that long. Sims 3 looks amazing, I can't wait to play and create some sims! There is a special edition available for pre-order online right now. Sadly though I think I will need to buy a new computer just so I can play, old Betsey can barely handle Sims 2 and I don't even have all the expansion packs. No need to worry June is a ways away, plenty of time for computer shopping!
Will post again soon,
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment